Dr. Manish Champaneria MD Patient Reviews

• Plastic Surgery Vancouver, WA

4.9

April 12th, 2016
Mommy Makeover
This office, and this doctor are WONDERFUL! If you choose to have any procedures done, I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Champaneria. His pre op and post op care is WONDERFUL. He cares about you, and spends time with you, and listens to what your ideas are too. I have never felt hurried while in his office. You will not be disappointed if you go to see him. You will be ELATED after surgery too! The office staff is GREAT also.

July 22nd, 2015
Excellent doctor
Every girl has that story, times they were made fun of, just looking in the mirror wishing things would disappear or change, even just rearrange. When I asked this Doctor why he does what he does it wasn’t for the paycheck or the glory he had a different story. “I want to make you feel as beautiful as I see you”, to choose to use his skill to my confidence help rebuild. I really thought I'd need a girl, what could a man understand? But in his kind and gentle way he was able to convey, that he truly cared and would in every way do his very best, he set my mind at rest. Not only his manner set him apart, not even just his kind heart. His knowledge won me over from the very beginning, he knew exactly what to do, never faltered, never without a clue. To say that I am satisfied with the work he performed would be an understatement for he'll never understand how my life he has transformed. For those out there looking for a physician who will really listen, make sure your end result is utterly without fault and whose care doesn’t end poorly or prematurely… I recommend Manish Champaneria, MD Thank you Doctor for what you did for me!