Plastic Surgery Specialist, Surgical Specialist

Excellent doctor show details Excellent doctor
by Kacie on Jul 22nd, 2015

Every girl has that story, times they were made fun of, just looking in the mirror wishing things would disappear or change, even just rearrange. When I asked this Doctor why he does what he does it wasn’t for the paycheck or the glory he had a different story. “I want to make you feel as beautiful as I see you”, to choose to use his skill to my confidence help rebuild. I really thought I'd need a girl, what could a man understand? But in his kind and gentle way he was able to convey, that he truly cared and would in every way do his very best, he set my mind at rest. Not only his manner set him apart, not even just his kind heart. His knowledge won me over from the very beginning, he knew exactly what to do, never faltered, never without a clue. To say that I am satisfied with the work he performed would be an understatement for he'll never understand how my life he has transformed. For those out there looking for a physician who will really listen, make sure your end result is utterly without fault and whose care doesn’t end poorly or prematurely… I recommend Manish Champaneria, MD Thank you Doctor for what you did for me!