Dr. Manish Desai Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Manish Desai?

January 7th, 2016

Awesome doc! He will now be new primary care! Despite the reviews below, I went to check him out myself. My visit was more than I expected. There were lots of patients there, which tells me a lot about the practice. The staff was super nice, the nurse was sweet and Dr Desai was really personable. I felt he listened to me and he had answers to all of my questions. Take all bad reviews with a grain of salt, nine times out of ten someone had a bad day and there are always two sides to EVERY story!

October 30th, 2014

wrong diagnosis

i went to dr desai for my medical evaluation as i was joining school as a nurse.I was required to do a Tb test for the evaluation without any history the doctor just prescribed the test and we did all the necessary screening .After few days i come to know that my skin test was postive for Tb and did a chest x ray saying it was negative .As i was leaving the country Dr desai suggested to start my TB treatment soon and was suggesting it to start with him .I came to dubai did my TB screening again and told the physician that i was tested postive for TB skin test after taking the history the dr told me that i was given BCG Injection during childhood because i come from a country India were Tb is very common so as a precaution it was mandatory to be given bcg shots and that i would have always tested postive for tb skin test.In short dr desai never took the history and made a wrong diagnosis

September 24th, 2013

This doctor had already decided his diagnosis by looking at my paperwork and without talking to me. After barely speaking to me about my condition, he diagnosed me and wanted to put me on a prescription. I asked him for alternative routes because I wasn't comfortable going on this prescription, but he insisted that this was the only thing to do. He also didn't want to run blood work until AFTER I had been on the prescription for a month...but that means my blood work wouldn't be at my natural levels. He made me feel stupid and like my opinion in my health was not valued. He's educated, but rude. I have switched doctors and never plan on returning.

August 31st, 2012

Great Doctor!

I saw him at his former practice at medical city so I don't know how the wait times are in Plano but I would go to Plano to see him if I need to.

March 2nd, 2012

Listens to my feelings about my health

this doctor is willing to fully listen to what I have to say about my symptoms, including my theories as to what could be the cause, and then offers HIS suggestions, and together we work out a plan that makes sense to me. Other doctors think they have all the information and that patients are ignorant and that we should just blindly follow their direction. Dr. Desai never makes me feel foolish even when I have the most outlandish thoughts as to what could be wrong with me. I'm sad that he left Texas Family Healthcare. I will become a patient of his at his new practice in Plano!

February 6th, 2012

Great Care

August 20th, 2010

Great care!

Listens to me, evaluates my situation, listens some more, and explains any test that he suggest for me. Allows unlimited questions, listen to me some more. He takes a very conservative approach (which I like).

February 24th, 2010