A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manish Damani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Manish Damani is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Manish Damani, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Male Infertility
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Reproductive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Damani graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Damani has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Hospital
- Carolinas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manish N Damani MD is a male Urologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Manish N. Damani practice?
- Dr. Manish Damani has 1 office location.
Dr. Manish Damani practices Urology near Charlotte, NC.
See Charlotte Urologists.