A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manish Desai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Manish Desai, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Desai graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station.
Dr. Desai has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kings Daughters Hospital
- Scott & White Santa Fe Center
- Scott And White Main And Children's Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manish Anilkumar Desai MD is a male Pediatrician, has 5 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Manish A. Desai practice?
- Dr. Manish Desai has 2 office locations.
Dr. Manish Desai practices Pediatrics near Temple, TX.
Additional practice locations include: San Antonio, TX.
See Temple Pediatricians.