Dr. Manish Dixit Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Manish Dixit?

Childhood Asthma

Childhood Asthma

Have you seen Dr. Manish Dixit?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 14th, 2015

GOOD JOB!!!

the reason for the long wait ,he is the only Ped Dr in parsons. he loves the kids and babies. I really like DR. Dixit. he loves my son! he calls it like he sees it! way to go doc!!

May 5th, 2014

He's Awesome

Dr. Dixit is awesome! I have taken my kids to several doctors around here and none of them knew what they were doing. My son had surgery on his 1st birthday to remove an infection in his neck. There were other issues he'd been having and after his surgery the Dr. that he had at the time never did any follow ups and when my son would get sick he would always say it was bronchitis...Really?! Because the cough he would be getting would be every month and last at least a week and a half. Finally I heard about Dr. Dixit and made an appointment. He was very upset that my son had went a year without any FU on the surgery when his carotid artery was said in his MRI report to not be normal. I was there for an hour and by the time I walked out we had 3 appointments with 3 different specialists. My son needed his tonsils and adnoids out, he saw a specialist in KC about his neck and then a Dermatologist because of some skin discoloration in the neck. Dr. Dixit and his nurse called me several times a week after I left that office to check on him. I have never left a Dr's office and wanted to cry because I felt releif that a Dr actually cared and was looking out for my son. Every time my son goes to him he is wonderful and concerned and looks into EVERYTHING to figure out what is going on.

February 14th, 2014

Feeling let down

We had been with this office for several years. The main reasons we could always get in. However, the wait with a scheduled or same day appt. was always at least an hour wait to see the Dr. Also, while the staff is friendly we finally decided that a DR. who doesn't have time to spend with you and has poor bedside manners isn't for us. After several personal calls to apologize for his behavior we decided to leave. Now it seems we will be jumping through hoops to get our child's meds. This in my opinion is unprofessional and certainly not looking out for the best interest of the child. If you know you will NEVER question his opinion then this could be the best place for you. However, we like to ask questions and have them answered in a professional manner & that means without yelling & storming out of the room. How sad..

August 9th, 2010

When you need him - he's there

Several years ago our 7 year old son became suddenly ill (on a Sat., of course) and the Urgent Care Dr. diagnosed it as simple flu and was going to send us home. We decided to call our new pediatrician, Dr. Dixit, at home before leaving the hospital. Over the phone, Dr. Dixit asked us several questions and then spoke with the Urgent Care Dr. The UC Dr. said Dr. Dixit was directing him to admit our son, put him immediately on IVs and to tell us he was on his way to the hospital. Dr. Dixit had accurately diagnosed our son with acute ecoli poisoning which resulted in a 3 day hospital stay. Because of his prompt actions undoubtedly saved our son's life. Dr. Dixit routinely opens up his office after normal business hours because he truly cares for his patients and their families.

June 21st, 2010

Very thorough.

Dr. Dixit is very thoughtful and will take the necessary time to make an accurate diagnosis. His treatment and follow up are second to none. I have two children that he has taken excellent care of for the past several years.Bottom line none better!

March 19th, 2010

I have taken my kids to several different doctors in the area and we are all very pleased with Dr. Dixit. The office staff is friendly, the doctor comes into the room and talks to the children instead like they are a real person instead of asking the parents whats wrong. He is just an all around great doctor and I will continue taking my kids to him as long as he is in practice.

February 8th, 2017