Dr. Manish Gandhi Is this you?

7 Ratings • 1 Comment

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Manish Gandhi?

Posted on July 18th, 2012

Had a list of concerns and he told me I shouldn't come in with so many concerns. I told him that one of my medications wasn't working for me anymore as I had been on it for years and I was concerned it was causing weight gain...and so he prescribed the same thing in a lower dose??? I was told that we would keep an eye on my elevated blood pressure that I was concerned about ongoing for two years. How long do I keep an eye on it until we LOOK at it? Breaking out in hives and diarrhea once a month, try claradin? Concerned because I have gained weight while walking 2-5 miles 3 to 4 times a week....he said that I need to walk faster. Gained 44 lbs in less than 2 years is something we will keep an eye on. Followup with a psychiatrist in a month and gave me his wife's card.

Posted on March 18th, 2016