A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manish Garg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Manish Garg, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation
Education & Awards
Dr. Garg graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Garg has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- Temple University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manish Garg MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Manish Garg practice?
- Dr. Manish Garg has 3 office locations.
Dr. Manish Garg practices Emergency Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Emergency Physicians.