Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Manish Gopal
Dr. Manish Gopal, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Somerset, NJ. He has 11 years of experience. His specialties include Gynecology and Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Gopal is affiliated with St Peter's University Hospital, Princeton House Behavorial Healthcare and University Medical Center At Princeton. Dr. Gopal has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Manish Gopal has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Manish Gopal is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Somerset, NJ.
Dr. Michael Gao
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Somerset, NJ 0 mi28
Dr. Marie Welshinger
Gynecologic Oncology, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Somerset, NJ 0.15 mi29
Dr. Christopher Houlihan
Maternal and Fetal Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Somerset, NJ 0.40 mi28