A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manish Gopal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Manish Gopal is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Manish Gopal, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Gopal graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gopal has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manish Gopal MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Manish Gopal practice?
- Dr. Manish Gopal has 6 office locations.
Dr. Manish Gopal practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Somerset, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: New Brunswick, NJ and Monroe Township, NJ.
See Somerset Obstetricians & Gynecologists.