A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manish Gopal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Manish Gopal is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Manish Gopal, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Gopal graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gopal has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gopal accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Manish Gopal practice?
Dr. Manish Gopal practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, Obstetrics, and Surgery near Somerset, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Monroe Township, NJ and New Brunswick, NJ.
See Somerset Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Somerset Surgeons.