A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manish Govin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Manish Govin is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Govin
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Govin Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Dr. Govin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Morgan Memorial Hospital
- Spalding Regional Medical Center
- South Fulton Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manish P Govin MD is a male Radiologist and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Manish P. Govin practice?
- Dr. Manish Govin has 1 office location.
Dr. Manish Govin practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Radiologists.