A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manish Gupta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Manish Gupta is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gupta
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gupta Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Manish Gupta, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Gupta graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Gupta has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Geisinger Medical Center/Danville
- Shamokin Area Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manish P Gupta MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Manish P. Gupta practice?
- Dr. Manish Gupta has 1 office location.
Dr. Manish Gupta practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Garland, TX.
See Garland Internists and Garland Oncologists.