A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manish Gupta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Manish Gupta is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Manish Gupta, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Gupta graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Gupta has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Shamokin Area Community Hospital
- Geisinger Medical Center/Danville
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gupta accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 4 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Manish P. Gupta practice?
Dr. Manish Gupta practices Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Surgery near Garland, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX and Danville, PA.
See Garland Internists, Garland Oncologists, Garland Hematologists, and Garland Surgeons.