A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manish Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shah
Specialties & Research
Dr. Manish Shah, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Electrophysiology
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Shah has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Reston Town Center Pediatrics
- Washington Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manish H Shah MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Manish H. Shah practice?
- Dr. Manish Shah has 2 office locations.
Dr. Manish Shah practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Washington, DC.
Additional practice locations include: Reston, VA.
See Washington Internists and Washington Cardiologists.