Learn more about Dr. Manish Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shah
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shah Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Manish Shah, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Electrophysiology
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Shah has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Reston Town Center Pediatrics
- Washington Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manish H Shah MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Manish H. Shah practice?
- Dr. Manish Shah has 2 office locations.
Dr. Manish Shah practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Washington, DC.
Additional practice locations include: Reston, VA.
See Washington Internists and Washington Cardiologists.