A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manish Gupta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Manish Gupta, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gupta
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gupta Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Manish Gupta, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Gupta graduated from University of Miami . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gupta has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Boca Raton Regional Hospital (on staff)
- Coral Springs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manish Kumar Gupta MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Trauma, Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Manish K. Gupta practice?
- Dr. Manish Gupta has 2 office locations.
Dr. Manish Gupta practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Trauma, Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, and Sports Medicine near Boca Raton, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Las Vegas, NV.
See Boca Raton Surgeons, Boca Raton Orthopedic Surgeons, and Boca Raton Sports Medicine Doctors.