A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manish Gupta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Manish Gupta, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gupta
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gupta Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Manish Gupta, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Gupta graduated from University of Miami . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gupta has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Boca Raton Regional Hospital (on staff)
- Coral Springs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manish Kumar Gupta MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Trauma, Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Manish K. Gupta practice?
- Dr. Manish Gupta has 2 office locations.
Dr. Manish Gupta practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Trauma, Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, and Sports Medicine near Boca Raton, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Las Vegas, NV.
See Boca Raton Orthopedic Surgeons and Boca Raton Surgeons.