A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manish Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Manish Patel is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patel
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Patel Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lung Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Pramukhswami Medical College, Karamsad.
Dr. Patel has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manish Kanubhai Patel MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Adult Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Manish K. Patel practice?
- Dr. Manish Patel has 1 office location.
Dr. Manish Patel practices Adult Medicine near Houston, TX.
See Houston Family Physicians.