A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manish Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Manish Patel is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lung Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Pramukhswami Medical College, Karamsad.
Dr. Patel has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manish Kanubhai Patel MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Adult Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Manish K. Patel practice?
- Dr. Manish Patel has 1 office location.
Dr. Manish Patel practices Adult Medicine near Houston, TX.
See Houston Family Physicians.