A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manish Kapadia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Manish Kapadia is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Manish Kapadia, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kapadia graduated from P.S.I. Medical College, Chinoutpalli. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kapadia has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Bon Secours - St. Joseph Hospital
- Fawcett Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manish Kanjibhai Kapadia MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Manish K. Kapadia practice?
- Dr. Manish Kapadia has 1 office location.
Dr. Manish Kapadia practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Port Charlotte, FL.
See Port Charlotte Internists, Port Charlotte Critical Care Practitioners, and Port Charlotte Pulmonologists.