A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manish Kohli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Manish Kohli, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Clinical Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Kohli graduated from Southern Illinois University, Springfield.
Dr. Kohli has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
- Mayo Clinic Rochester Methodist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kohli accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Partners - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 2 plans
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan