A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manish Kohli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kohli
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Kohli Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Manish Kohli, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Clinical Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Kohli graduated from Southern Illinois University, Springfield.
Dr. Kohli has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Mayo Clinic Rochester Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manish Kohli MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Manish Kohli practice?
- Dr. Manish Kohli has 2 office locations.
Dr. Manish Kohli practices Family Medicine near Columbia, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Baltimore, MD.
See Columbia Family Physicians.