A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manish Kohli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Manish Kohli, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Clinical Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Kohli graduated from Southern Illinois University, Springfield.
Dr. Kohli has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Mayo Clinic Rochester Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manish Kohli MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Manish Kohli practice?
- Dr. Manish Kohli has 2 office locations.
Dr. Manish Kohli practices Family Medicine near Columbia, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Baltimore, MD.
See Columbia Primary Care Doctors.