A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manish Kotecha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Manish Kotecha, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kotecha graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Kotecha has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manish Krishna Kotecha MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Manish K. Kotecha practice?
- Dr. Manish Kotecha has 1 office location.
Dr. Manish Kotecha practices Diagnostic Radiology near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Radiologists.