A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manish Marolia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Manish Marolia is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Manish Marolia, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Marolia graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Marolia has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manish Bharatkumar Marolia MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Manish B. Marolia practice?
- Dr. Manish Marolia has 2 office locations.
Dr. Manish Marolia practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Huntington Beach, CA.
See Huntington Beach Internists and Huntington Beach Pediatricians.