Family Practitioner, General Practitioner, Internists

444 N Edwardsville St
Staunton, IL 62088
618-635-3800
Locations and availability (3)

Some ratings provided by Yahoo.
 |  Great Doctor  |  show details
Feb 8th, 2011

He is one great doctor. He takes time to listen to you, and spends as much time as is needed for you to understand your treatment. I have asthma, and when ever I needed to see him for this he would get me right in. He is very professional,curtios and understanding. I would recomend him to anyone.

|  Fantastic Doctor  |  show details
by Staunton Resident, paitent for 7 years on Apr 19th, 2010

I can not say enough good things about him, he is understanding and listens and works to find answer's. I would tell everyone if you can get past the staff, he is great doctor. My entire family has switched to him, even the in-laws.

|  show details
by cherokeesteve2002 on Jan 7th, 2009 on yahoo.com

Dr. Mathur is a great Doctor. However, I cant say the same about the support staff at the clinic. It takes forever to get a prescription refilled...have been waiting for one refill prescription for a painful case of Gout for over 5 hours now. They take their time and do not care about the pain of the patients! I am going to seek another Dr, though I really do like Dr. Mathur. They need to do something about the people who provide support!

Read Full Review at yahoo.com
 |  show details
Aug 30th, 2008 on yahoo.com

This man is amazing..He pretty much saved my life when no one else would listen to me..Since I've switched to his office, I've (literaly) came back from my medical hell,intact and feeling like a healthy person,and the nightmare is finally over..I trust th

Read Full Review at yahoo.com