A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manish Mehta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Manish Mehta is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Manish Mehta, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Mehta graduated from Grant Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Mehta has 38 hospital affiliations:
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
- St. Vincent Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manish D Mehta BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Urologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Manish D. Mehta practice?
- Dr. Manish Mehta has 5 office locations.
Dr. Manish Mehta practices Urology near Torrance, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Lynwood, CA.
See Torrance Urologists.