A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manish Mehta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Manish Mehta is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Manish Mehta, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Urology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mehta graduated from Grant Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Mehta has 38 hospital affiliations:
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mehta accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Manish D. Mehta practice?
Dr. Manish Mehta practices Urology near Torrance, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Lynwood, CA and Gardena, CA.
See Torrance Urologists.