A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manish Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Manish Patel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Manish Patel, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Patel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
- Gaston Memorial Hospital
- Presbyterian Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manish P Patel DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Manish P. Patel practice?
- Dr. Manish Patel has 1 office location.
Dr. Manish Patel practices Family Medicine near Keller, TX.
See Keller Primary Care Doctors.