A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manish Prasad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Manish Prasad is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Manish Prasad, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Prasad graduated from Armed Forces Medical College, Pune.
Dr. Prasad has 1 hospital affiliations:
- ProMedica North Region-Bixby Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manish Prasad MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Manish Prasad practice?
- Dr. Manish Prasad has 2 office locations.
Dr. Manish Prasad practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Tecumseh, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Adrian, MI.
See Tecumseh Psychiatrists and Tecumseh Geriatric Doctors.