A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manish Prasad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Manish Prasad is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Prasad
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Prasad Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Manish Prasad, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Prasad graduated from Armed Forces Medical College, Pune.
Dr. Prasad has 1 hospital affiliations:
- ProMedica North Region-Bixby Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manish Prasad MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Manish Prasad practice?
- Dr. Manish Prasad has 1 office location.
Dr. Manish Prasad practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Adrian, MI.
See Adrian Psychiatrists.