A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manish Gupta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Manish Gupta is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Manish Gupta, DO, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hand Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Gupta graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Gupta has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- St Anne Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manish Gupta DO and MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Manish Gupta practice?
- Dr. Manish Gupta has 4 office locations.
Dr. Manish Gupta practices Plastic Surgery and Surgery near Oregon, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Toledo, OH and Taylor, MI.
See Oregon Surgeons.