Dr. Manish Raval Is this you?

May 24th, 2016

Awful

Absolutely horrible man. Not only was I in the hospital for days, I saw him a total of MAYBE 30 seconds the entire time I was there. The last day my tests had come back normal and he literally called me crazy numerous times while barging in on another doctors exam and "taking over" stating my exam from this doctor wasn't needed. Rude rude man.

March 12th, 2015

Very satisfied

Of all the medical attention I have ever had, Dr. Raval went out of his way to address my health issues more than anyone ever. I would place my life in his hands.

October 28th, 2014

Dr. Raval is my go to doctor for all my friends and family.

He really took time to explain to my family my diagnosis. He has a good sense of humour which is really nice when giving the hard news. A trip to OMC is truly worth it.

October 27th, 2014

Dr. Raval, great doctor, friendly staff.

Dr. Raval often says he takes care of you from womb to tomb, and he's not wrong. With a double specialty in Internal Medicine and pediatrics, our whole family has a one stop visit at OMC. Btw, they also have a nurse practitioner. WHat I liked especially is that, we didn't have to wait. As soon as we filled out the paper work, the staff escorted us to a room and everything was very efficient.

December 13th, 2013

so sad

it was so sad i went to visit this doctor which is my primary and he send his partner in to see me instead which knew nothing about my medical history then he had the nerve to say to me what are you here for today well mr physician i have hypertension and if you would look in your records you will see that and also i guess the other doctor who didn't want to see me thought i was coming in to talk about my clot issue because hm as a physician who treated me in the hospital(thank tou) did not want to address that issue. the life of some doctors in others they brush you off when they have no answer for you about your health you are the physicians that went to school to learn about conditions and also suppose to keep up on new diseeases and so forth.

September 14th, 2012

Fake

April 28th, 2011

the doctor was on vacation - no call

I made an appointment for my husband. He was not able to go to work since there were no appointments available at better times. When he arrived at his appointment on time he was told the doctor was on vacation and the doctor that could take care of him would be there until three hours later.I do not know how this doctor is in person but I would not deal with this office again. We did not get a call nothing.

March 22nd, 2016