A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manish Sagar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Manish Sagar, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Sagar graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Sagar has 5 hospital affiliations:
- South Shore Hospital
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manish Sagar MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Manish Sagar practice?
- Dr. Manish Sagar has 4 office locations.
Dr. Manish Sagar practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Cambridge, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA and South Weymouth, MA.
See Cambridge Internists and Cambridge Infectious Disease Doctors.