A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manish Sagar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Manish Sagar, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Sagar graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Sagar has 5 hospital affiliations:
- South Shore Hospital
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sagar accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 7 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans