A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Manish Sagar, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Infectious Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Sagar graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.More Education & Awards
Dr. Sagar has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
- Brigham and Women`s Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sagar accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Manish Sagar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile