A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manish Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Manish Shah, Plastic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Manish Shah, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cosmetic Surgery of the face and nose
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Shah has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center
- Sky Ridge Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manish Harikant Shah MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery, Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck, and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Manish H. Shah practice?
- Dr. Manish Shah has 1 office location.
Dr. Manish Shah practices Plastic Surgery, Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck, and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery near Englewood, CO.
See Englewood Plastic Surgeons.