Dr. Manish Shah MD Patient Reviews

• Plastic Surgery Denver, CO

3.8

January 5th, 2017
Brow lift and plastic surgery .. simply awesome!
Dr. Shah is incredibly knowledgeable, thorough, and thoughtful. I have recommended him to others and will continue to recommend him. He is honest in his assessment, encourages questions, and does not assumes that surgery is always the best option. He is one of the few Doctors I have ever had, who gave me his personal cell phone number so that I could communicate directly with him when you have questions and concerns (he does this for all patients). I love my outcome, even several years later. I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Shah. He's not only one of my Favorite docs, he's also one of my favorite human beings.

December 14th, 2016
Excellent experience from start to finish in all areas

September 12th, 2016
Fantastic!
Let me start by saying that Dr. Shah and his staff are now like family! They are all service oriented and were great throughout the entire process (Gynecomastia). The results are fantastic and it change my life - physical and mentally!!!
Doctor's Response

Thank you so much for your kind review. I have really enjoyed working with you. I am glad you are doing so well. - Dr. Shah

April 25th, 2016
Dr. Manish Shah was so aggressive with the CO2 laser he applied to my face, the result was layers of skin permanently burned out of my face; CO2 laser peel burn injury. There was zero pre-procedure medical care despite the fact there was a skin care/medical care regimen including prescriptions that was supposed to have been implemented two weeks prior to the procedure. Pre-procedure medical care was non-existent. The only thing Dr. Shah did pre-procedure was take payment. Following the procedure, when I had expressed my extreme dissatisfaction, Dr. Shah cancelled the remaining appointments in writing and denied me the medical treatment that was meant to follow-up the procedure. He also wrote an entry into my medical record looking for any way possible to blame me for the poor outcome and for the substandard or non-existent medical care. My overall impression was that of an assembly line of slap dash medical procedures with little concern for patient well-being. Now Dr. Shah is trying to silence me from speaking out about this nightmare experience, but I refuse to be silenced. This is layers of skin permanently burned out of my face. I am beyond despondent. Dr. Shah has offered me a complementary fat grafting procedure in writing in an attempt to resolve this issue, but there's no way I would trust him to touch my face again.
Doctor's Response

Although I didn't perform your initial treatment, I was nice enough to give you a low-dose trial of CO2 laser (for free) to improve the injury you sustained elsewhere. It was successful at reducing your visible scarring. I'm not sure why you've latched onto me as a scapegoat for something that happened before you ever came to see me. - Dr. Shah

January 12th, 2016
Dr. Manish Shah, The Best Rhinoplasty Surgeon In The Business
Dr. Manish shah, is an amazing surgeon with the skills to match. His bedside manners are the best in the business and you'll leave his office with new found confidence. I highly recommend Dr. Manish shah, to anyone seeking Rhinoplasty (His Specialty). It also wouldn't hurt to check him out for any other problem you may have as he may be the surgeon you're looking for. I don't regret the procedure I underwent with Dr. Manish shah, and I'm very appreciative and happy with the work he did. I had minor Rhinoplasty performed on me for my Horizontal Glabellar Crease.Ignore any negative feedback towards Dr. Manish shah, I can assure you that it's completely fabricated.
Doctor's Response

Thank you for your nice comments. It's nice to know that my work is appreciated! Dr. Shah

December 30th, 2015
I was lucky to choose Dr. Shah to do my facelift in New York City in 2004. Since that time I have been to Denver twice for liposuction on my flanks and breast implant replacement. Yesterday Dr. Shah did a temporal brow lift and cheek implants as an office procedure in his facility. This did not involve general anesthetic. I was awake the whole time but there was no pain just a bit of stretching as he placed the implants in the cheeks. I am so pleased with the way I look and would recommend Dr. Shah to anyone for all aesthetic procedures. He is definitely and artist.
Doctor's Response

It has been so much fun working with you. You have a great spirit that shows the youth you carry inside you. I am honored to help show that youth to the world. Dr. Shah

August 4th, 2015
Absolute expert for Rhinoplasty
Dr. Shah is a very talented Doctor, especially when it comes to the Rhinoplasty procedure. When you visit his office, your are welcomed and feel at ease. Dr. Manish Shah takes his time and really listens to your needs/desires for the selected procedure. He customizes and sculpts noses in an amazing way so that it looks completely authentic and natural. Dr. Shah takes his time and pays very close attention to when it comes to detail and his patients'. If you are considering a Rhinoplasty procedure, I'd highly recommend Dr. Manish Shah. This procedure has changed my life in a positive way and more than satisfied with my results.
Doctor's Response

As many may know, I love the Rhinoplasty procedure. It is always gratifying to know that what you love to do most comes through to those around you. I am so happy that you love your nose. I hope it gives you joy for years to come. Dr. Shah

April 17th, 2014
very very happy
I have gone to Dr Shah for a few diffent things I think is work is great .Dr shah is great at what he does I have sent many friends and family and co-workers to him .. I wouldnt trust any but him to do any work on me or anyone else ..
Doctor's Response

It is always great to see you in the office. I am glad you are happy with my work. Your referrals have all been wonderful. Your trust in me is what I treasure the most. Thanks, Dr. Shah

April 4th, 2014
ONE OF THE GREATEST!!!
GREAT DOCTOR!!! RECOMMENDED TO ALL MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY

Thanks for the thumbs up!! Dr. Shah

February 22nd, 2014
Would recommend Dr. Shah in a heart beat!
I had been thinking about my procedure for about a year. I visited several doctors within the Denver area but decided on Dr. Shah when it was all said and done. The biggest difference between him and the others is he took time to understand why I wanted the procedure, what my lifestyle was like from both a personal and professional perspective and what was most important to me. Never having had surgery before I had a million questions for Dr. Shah as well as his team and they were always patient and comprehensive when I called. In addition the surgery center where the procedure was performed mirrored his demeanor, which made the experience as a whole really incredible. My husband also had a small procedure done by Dr. Shah and he is extremely happy with the results, as am I. It's been about 2 months since my procedure and I am thrilled with the results. If either my husband or I determine we would pursue additional procedures in the future, we won't consider anyone else but Dr. Shah.

February 4th, 2014
Manish H Shah
Dr.Manish ..his. Diagnosis was wrong, just be careful he ask you go see him again to fix his mistake on your face, guess what?? he wants more money
Doctor's Response

Hello Vitals Guest, I think it would be more helpful to the consumers who use Vitals if you would tell us more about your complaint. Unfortunately, I can't help you if you have not contacted me or my practice staff about your concerns. Please call us at 303-708-8234 to schedule an appointment to see me about your concerns. Warmest regards, Dr. Shah

November 7th, 2013
Beautiful Neck Lift in Denver, CO
From a first consultation to post op care with Dr. Shaw you know you are in good hands. He is the most professional, personable, caring and incredibly talented Plastic Surgeon. Also, as you step into his Office everyone is wonderful, receptionist, patient coordinator, surgical nurse. To have a Neck Lift with Dr. Shaw was a great decision. Thank you!
Doctor's Response

Thank you for the vote of confidence. I am glad that you continue to love your neck. You look so young! I will see you soon. Dr. Shah