A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manish Sharma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Manish Sharma is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Manish Sharma, DO is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sharma graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Sharma has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center
- Orange Regional Med. Center/Horton Campus
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manish Sharma DO is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Manish Sharma practice?
- Dr. Manish Sharma has 1 office location.
Dr. Manish Sharma practices Emergency Medicine near Flushing, NY.
See Flushing Emergency Physicians.