A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manish Shukla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Manish Shukla is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Shukla graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Shukla has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Family Medical Center
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manish Shukla MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Manish Shukla practice?
- Dr. Manish Shukla has 2 office locations.
Dr. Manish Shukla practices Family Medicine near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Family Physicians.