Dr. Manish Suthar Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Manish Suthar?

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Autism Spectrum Disorder

The staff needs to go.

Posted on July 15th, 2016

The office staff here is rude. They treat you like you are dumb and they try to control phone conversations. They don't listen to you. The staff is causing this office to have a bad reputation. Who wants to be a patient to a Dr who allows staff to be rude and downright mean on the phone and in person?

Finally an accurate diagnosis for my mother

Posted on July 28th, 2013

After 10 Years, Many Medications And Pain, This Doctor Helped My Mother By Giving Us An Accurate Diagnosis And Effective Treatment. He Was Recommended By A Friend. Listened To Us And Did Not Rush Our Appointment .

Paitient

Posted on July 19th, 2013

Dr Suthar is an excellent doctor. I have been seeing him for 5+ years and he has been by far the best pain management doctor I have worked with. Prior to him I saw least 3 other pain management doctors and other specialists that I was referred to. Most of the doctors I met with do not want to hear about the history or what would exacerbate the pain, they would nod there heads and give their opinion that they had already reached before we even discussed what was wrong with me. Very frustrating. Dr. Suthar is not like that, he listens and he genuinely cares and wants to manage your pain. Becasue of him I can lead a much more fullfilling life. If you are at your wits end go see Dr. Suthar he will work to solve the problem and not make you feel like your crazy becasue the doctor cannot fix you.

Posted on May 15th, 2013

I trust Dr. Suthar and his staff. Dr. Suthar has always explained my conditions and treatment options. He is is very understanding and takes the time to explain the pros and cons of various treatments. I would recommend him to anyone in serve pain.

Posted on March 27th, 2013

Please do not see this doctor. After 10 minutes he told me I was dying, which is far from the truth! He spewed much double-talk, please do not believe this man. He talked about how I would not be able to afford him numerous times. He also commented about he did not have time for me. I am only 44 and he told me that I would never heal!

Posted on October 24th, 2017