Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Manish Tandon
Dr. Manish Tandon, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY, with other offices in Hartford, CT and Hartford, CT (and 3 other locations). He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Critical Care Medicine and General Surgery. Dr. Tandon is affiliated with Hartford Hospital, NYU Langone Medical Center and The Hospital of Central Connecticut - New Britain Campus. He speaks English.
Dr. Manish Tandon has the following 2 specialties
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Manish Tandon is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.
Dr. Marilyn Kline
Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
New York, NY 0 mi13
Dr. John Saunders
Bariatric Medicine, General Surgery
New York, NY 0 mi12
Dr. Meredith Vandegrift
Plastic Surgery, General Surgery
New York, NY 0 mi10