A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manish Tanna:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Manish Tanna, Nephrologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Manish Tanna, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Peritoneal Dialysis
Education & Awards
Dr. Tanna graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Tanna has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Community Hospital
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
- Holy Family Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manish Tanna MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Manish Tanna practice?
- Dr. Manish Tanna has 5 office locations.
Dr. Manish Tanna practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Oak Park, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Prospect, IL and Rolling Meadows, IL.
See Oak Park Internists and Oak Park Nephrologists.