A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manish Thapar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Manish Thapar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Manish Thapar, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Thapar graduated from Government Medical College, Patiala.
Dr. Thapar has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Missouri Hospital & Clinic
- University Hospitals and Clinics
- Hahnemann University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manish Thapar MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Manish Thapar practice?
- Dr. Manish Thapar has 3 office locations.
Dr. Manish Thapar practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Columbia, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Columbia Internists and Columbia Gastroenterologists.