A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manish Thapar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Manish Thapar is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thapar
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Thapar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Manish Thapar, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Thapar graduated from Government Medical College, Patiala.
Dr. Thapar has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Spirit Hospital
- Hahnemann University Hospital
- University Hospitals and Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manish Thapar MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Manish Thapar practice?
- Dr. Manish Thapar has 3 office locations.
Dr. Manish Thapar practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Camp Hill, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Gastroenterologists.