A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manish Thapar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Manish Thapar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thapar
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Thapar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Manish Thapar, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Thapar graduated from Government Medical College, Patiala.
Dr. Thapar has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Spirit Hospital
- Hahnemann University Hospital
- University Hospitals and Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manish Thapar MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Manish Thapar practice?
- Dr. Manish Thapar has 3 office locations.
Dr. Manish Thapar practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Camp Hill, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Gastroenterologists.