A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manish Vira:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Manish Vira, Assistant Professor of Urology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vira
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Vira Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Manish Vira, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Kidney Cancer
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Penis Cancer (Penile Neoplasm)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Testis Cancer (Testicular Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Vira graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Vira has 11 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- North Shore University Hospital At Syosset
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manish A Vira MD is a male Urologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Manish A. Vira practice?
- Dr. Manish Vira has 1 office location.
Dr. Manish Vira practices Urology near New Hyde Park, NY.
See New Hyde Park Urologists.