A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manish Viradia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Manish Viradia is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Manish Viradia, MD is board certified in Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Viradia graduated from B.J. Medical College, Ahmedabad. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Viradia has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hunterdon Medical Center
- Hunterdonmedical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Viradia accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan