Otolaryngologists
18400 Katy Fwy
Ste 470
Houston, TX 77094
281-492-7827
Locations and availability (4)

2.5

Some ratings provided by Kudzu.
 |  new patient  |  show details
Jun 30th, 2014

I waited in the consult room for about 25 minutes before he came to see me. He checked my thyroid and the said he wanted to do an ultra sound and left the room. The nurse came and got the ultra sound set up and I waited 10-15 minutes before he came back in to do the ultra sound He needed to do another procedure he left for another 10 minutes or so. my point is that they put me in the consult room at 1:45 and I didn't leave until 4:00 and I was with the doctor No more than 25 minutes. I think was over booked and in between my procedures he was consulting with other patients. He was very kind and explained everything very good. I just felt he had too many patients to see at one time. I would tell anyone who needs an ENT to see him. He is thorough and I felt he gave a correct diagnosis.

|  unethical dr...very unhappy!  |  show details
by Brandi M on Apr 21st, 2014

Saw Dr Wani after experiencing ear pain. Waited in waiting room for almost 1 hour, Dr Wani spent maybe 2-3 minutes with me. During that time, he told me that I had a fungus that he would remove with a vacuum and that I might need to come back 2 to 3 more times. Paid my copay and left. Was surprised a few weeks later when I received a bill for "surgery." You would think that the dr would at least mention that he's doing a procedure that will incur an additional charge of $140!!!! Very unethical and do not recommend deceptive practice!

|  Horrible  |  show details
Jan 23rd, 2012

Horrible visit. spoke with the doctor for only a couple minutes then everything was billed as SURGERY! now i owe money that the insurance didnt cover....removing ear wax was classified as surgery! numbing my nose to look at my nasal cavity was SURGERY! Now I know why people think health care is a rip off. This is ridiculous. Don't go unless you want to pay out of pocket more than expected.

|  Great doctor  |  show details
by eigga49 on Aug 19th, 2008 on kudzu.com

Dr. Wani has been a wonderful doctor to my family. He listens, asks questions and then does the exam...always telling me what he sees and what he thinks is going on. His front staff can be gruff sometimes, but his audiologist and his demeanor more than make up for it. I highly recommend him to all who ask.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com