A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manisha Balwani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Manisha Balwani, MD, MS is board certified in Internal Medicine and Clinical Genetics (M.D.).
Education & Awards
Dr. Balwani graduated from Topiwala National Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Balwani has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Balwani accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Health Plus - 4 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Healthfirst - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans