Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetes Diabetes facts and the differences between the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Diabetic Hyperlipidemia Get all of the facts about diabetic hyperlipidemia.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Manisha Chandalia
Dr. Manisha Chandalia, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Baytown, TX, with other offices in Angleton, TX and Baytown, TX. She has 25 years of experience. Her specialties include Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism and Internal Medicine. Dr. Chandalia is affiliated with San Jacinto Methodist Hospital, Clear Lake Regional Medical Center and Memorial Hermann - Southeast Hospital. Dr. Chandalia has received 2 awards. She speaks English and Marathi.
Dr. Manisha Chandalia has the following 2 specialties
- Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
An endocrinologist is a physician with extensive training in understanding, diagnosing and treating conditions related to the endocrine system. The endocrine system regulates the balance of hormones.
Conditions of the endocrine system...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Manisha Chandalia is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Baytown, TX.
Dr. Norman Quesada
Occupational Medicine, Internal Medicine, Residency
Baytown, TX 0 mi9
Dr. Eric Faust
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Baytown, TX 0 mi29
Dr. Venkata Iduru
Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology
Baytown, TX 0 mi18