Dr. Manisha Chandalia Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Manisha Chandalia?

October 11th, 2017

I used Dr. Chandalia for over two years. Dr. Chandalia is a very caring doctor and really tries to get to the bottom of your problems but I was booked at one office and they would be at the other office. This happened four (4) times. This not only takes up a full day because we didn't live close to her offices but such an inconvenience for us as elderly people. She booked me with her counseling nutrionist and same thing she was at the wrong office at the wrong time. Once I was asked to wait one hour to see if they could get her nutrionist there for my appointment. It was already and hour and a half I had waited and to wait another hour was just crazy. What kind of a professional doctor cannot get her office staff straight to take care of a severe diabetic. I have found a new doctor and will not be using Chandalia ever again. He office staff at both offices were rude and didn't care if you were set right appointments or not. When I explained what had happened on several occasions they told me that mistakes happened. Don't waste your time with this office and doctor.

September 27th, 2017

Great support staff!

I recommend Dr.Chandalia to anyone with throid problems.She thoroughly and patiently addressed each one of my concerns.I NEVER FELT RUSHED.Sheriko Dr.Chandalias nurse greeted me with a smile,took my vitals and put me in an examing room eight minutes later the doctor came in.All in all I had a great experience,once again a great support staff,they are so NICE

August 28th, 2016

misdiagnosed

Misdiagnosed, had no time to listen, rushed me out too quick, more interested in texting someone. Typical doctor who says you don't have a thyroid problem andy you're normal. I go to another endocrinologist And find out immediately I have hyperthyroidism. Dr. Chandalia has been practicing for many years and couldn't even figure that out?

August 2nd, 2016

Impatiently waiting

I have been to Dr Chandalia a few times and tests were ordered and I have yet to hear from anyone. I know something is wrong with me but no one gets in touch with me. Also the person that took my vitals was rude to me. I spoke to her and she looked at me like I was crazy. Dr Chandalia has a great bedside manner and I think she genuinely cares but her staff is lacking in this department.

September 29th, 2015

horrible does not listen rude staff difficult

March 24th, 2015

She is a wonderful, caring Doctor.

October 3rd, 2017