Dr. Manisha Dave MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

June 30th, 2016
She is the BEST
She is absolutely amazing

March 8th, 2016
Excellent doctor, but staff needs to loosen up a bit.

October 28th, 2015
DR. DAVE IS THE BEST
Dr. Dave is top notch in the field of pediatric gastroenterology. We have seen MANY before and none compare. The staff is a little aggressive to say the least, but it's worth dealing with to see her.

November 29th, 2013
Rude doctor, rude staff. Terrible bed side manners, no sense of empathy for the patient. makes the child feel uncomfortable. extremely unprofessional staff.

May 24th, 2013
No bedside manner
We saw Dr. Dave a few years ago for an issue with projectile vomiting when my son was 6 weeks old. She is the type of doctor who forms an opinion before you open your mouth and will not allow for you to question this judgment, even if she hasn't heard the details. She seems to be a pediatric doctor who can't stand parents. She was extremely condescending and I was left with the impression she felt parents over react and dismissed them. This was a horrible experience. I had to get help elsewhere because she would not provide care. She even said, when I spoke with her after some scans that did show an issue, "Oh, I hate it when the techs tell the parents things." She actually said that.

May 23rd, 2013
Office Staff is HORRIBLE
Stay away her new office staff, especially Lisa is horrible!!! I left multiple messages for Dr Dave to call me so i could express my concern with her office staff. Somehow i never got a call back which was odd, she used to always call me back. Lisa at the front desk is horrible, rude, and doesnt care about anyone but herself. I normally do not post like this but the experience was horrible, we spent a lot of time and $$ in that office and for her to treat us the way she did is uncalled for. She could have apologized and never would try to make things right. I tried to make an appointment to see Dr Dave in person bc i couldnt get a call back then i was told that my appointment would be $160. What a joke!!!!!!!

October 9th, 2011
STAY AWAY!!
We were referred to see Dr Baker but due to his busy schedule, we were directed to Dr Dave instead. She was not gentle with our baby. Our baby was premature and had feeding issue. Each feeding was a monumental task. Dr Dave didnt bother to read her chart and questionnaire and kept asking questions that weve already answered. She did the same thing on subsequent visits. We informed her of our babys delicate condition and how easily our baby throws up, but she was rough anyway and caused our baby throws up all her food and all over my wifes clothes. Dr Dave thinks she knows more about our baby than we do and constantly discounted our opinions. We were frustrated after seeing so many other doctors who could not help (but were understanding and courteous). Dr Daves lack of understanding and empathy cause more frustration and anger. Once we saw Dr Dave, we were told we could not see Dr Baker because he was in the same department. Dont make the mistake like we did. Stay away from Dr Dave and wait for Dr Baker!!gental

July 20th, 2011
Very, very caring doctor.

May 4th, 2011
Best doctor ever!

February 5th, 2011
The Internet is wrong
Don't listen to the info on the Internet. Our pediatrician told us to go to Dr. Dave. She is caring, spends time, asks lots of questions, returns phone calls, and got our son better!

November 2nd, 2010
When she asked "Why do you have to see me for this?" - everything goes out of window.

December 15th, 2009
Not easy to deal with
Doctor is not comfortable with patients seeking a second opinion. Does not keep the patients best interest at the forefront. Not easy to deal with.