A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manisha Gandhi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Manisha Gandhi, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Gandhi graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Gandhi has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- Ben Taub General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manisha M Gandhi MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Manisha M. Gandhi practice?
- Dr. Manisha Gandhi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Manisha Gandhi practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Elmhurst, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX.
See Elmhurst Obstetricians & Gynecologists.