Internist

2.5

Go find a dog to help you instead, medically speaking show details Go find a dog to help you instead, medically speaking
by Jane S on Aug 6th, 2016

Manisha Garg should not be a doctor. She is a terrible human being from my experiences. She behaves as if the patient was her enemy, did not prescribe any medicine for severe itching or even give any advice. I'd get better treatment from from a dog on the street than from this person who insults her profession. If you are a patient of hers, and do not like her, feel free to give her strong direct verbal but legal feedback. Feel proud that you would be doing a service to us real human beings.

Never again show details Never again
by Rebecca on Mar 18th, 2016

My family has been going to Dr. Garg for several years due to the fact she is out of Providence Hospital, and because "she was a great medical doctor". I went to see Dr. Garg for an emergency exam due to multiple symptoms that were concerning. I was able to get in very soon upon requesting an appointment. Let me just say that I have never in my life met any person or doctor for that matter who is this insulting and cold. She insulted both my intelligence and physical appearance, and made me feel like a crazy person. Her diagnosis: bad posture and lack of meditation. The golf ball size lump on my body "is just muscle" and my recurrent rashes are because I have sensitive skin. Swollen recurrent lymph nodes are because "my face is full of acne". The list goes on... I am absolutely appalled by her behavior. I will never go to her again. My actual diagnoses: benign tumor and Celiac's disease. May God bless her cold soul.

patient for a over 10 years show details patient for a over 10 years
Feb 20th, 2015

Dr Garg is a soft spoken thorough Physician. Soft spoken but has an iron fist.

Treatment show details Treatment
Jan 19th, 2015

Dr. Garg is a nice person, but she lacks confidence in prescribing medication.