A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manisha Gupta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Manisha Gupta, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gupta graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Gupta has 19 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- St Charles Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manisha Raj Gupta MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Manisha R. Gupta practice?
- Dr. Manisha Gupta has 6 office locations.
Dr. Manisha Gupta practices Internal Medicine near Saginaw, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Bridgeport, CT and Taylor, MI.
See Saginaw Internists.