A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manisha Gupta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Manisha Gupta, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gupta graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Gupta has 19 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gupta accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Community Health Network of Connecticut - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 7 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 8 plans
- Paramount Healthcare - 2 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Manisha R. Gupta practice?
Dr. Manisha Gupta practices Internal Medicine, Plastic Surgery, Surgery, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, and Surgery of the Hand near Saginaw, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Bridgeport, CT and Taylor, MI.
See Saginaw Internists, Saginaw Surgeons, and Saginaw Plastic Surgeons.