A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manisha Gupta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Manisha Gupta, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gupta graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Gupta has 19 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gupta accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Community Health Network of Connecticut - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 7 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 8 plans
- Paramount Healthcare - 2 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Manisha R. Gupta practice?
Dr. Manisha Gupta practices Internal Medicine near Saginaw, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Bridgeport, CT and Taylor, MI.
See Saginaw Internists.