A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manisha Gurumurthy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Manisha Gurumurthy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Manisha Gurumurthy, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gurumurthy graduated from Seth G.S. Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Gurumurthy has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- RHD Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manisha Balasubrahmanya Gurumurthy MD is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Manisha B. Gurumurthy practice?
- Dr. Manisha Gurumurthy has 1 office location.
Dr. Manisha Gurumurthy practices Internal Medicine near Irving, TX.
See Irving Internists.