A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manisha Jain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Jain graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi.
Dr. Jain has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Cambridge Health Alliance: Cambridge
- Whidden Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manisha Jain MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Manisha Jain practice?
- Dr. Manisha Jain has 4 office locations.
Dr. Manisha Jain practices Internal Medicine near Somerville, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Bowling Green, KY and New Orleans, LA.
See Somerville Internists.