Dr. Manisha Kamat Is this you?

July 23rd, 2016

Would not recommend her

She is very nice in the beginning. Although not well at asked questions about side effects of meds, and things that are going on with me.I have found that she ignores certain questions.she never diagnosed me, never really talked much about new problems that arise. She never changed my meds, to something that might help me better. Although shared to take me off certain meds. Even though I suffer from terriabile anxiety. She also has no evening hours. Or appointments after 3 pm.

June 22nd, 2016

Patient

Dr. Kamat is an extremely professional psychiatrist and a compassionate doctor. When I went to Dr. Kamat I was suffering and was in a dark spot. I was really feeling hopeless. She took care of me right away and helped me to come out of this bad phase. I feel truly blessed that I found her and would highly recommend her. She is someone whom you can trust .She and her compassionate team will do an excellent job in taking good care of you

March 3rd, 2016

Decent, but could be better...

Decent, but has trouble listening, and you will find yourself repeating something she just asked you to share because she wasn't paying attention, and this will happen often. She also will not do her part when working with insurance to get needed testing done (genetic SSRI resistance test). When the insurance does its part in sending the necessary info/fax to her, she refuses to do her part in sharing what they need to review and approve the testing you need. Also, front desk staff may or may not be friendly, depending on who you get on a given day. Sadly, I do not recommend.

October 8th, 2015

I waited 2 months for this horrible doctor to just tell me to take melatonin for bipolar and Ocd. Do not waste your time or money on this alleged doctor!

January 15th, 2015

Dang she is thorough! She actually weighed me and took my blood pressure. I've never had a psychiatrist do that before. She's very nice and knows her stuff, she's lovely.

September 17th, 2012

I typically do not leave reviews. This is probably my first review Ive ever written, but I am compelled to share my experience with others. Dr. Kamat is hands down the best psychiatrists I have ever seen. I would recommend her to family members, friends, co-workers and have already done so. If you are looking for help, she will be your answer. She has perfected the craft of helping others and is a true five star Doctor.

May 15th, 2012

I had a life-long profound fear of flying. Dr. Kamat was extremely influential in helping me identify the root causes stemming back to childhood and then gave me the tools to reprogram these incidents to disassociate the fear of flying. I have flown 5 times in the last 3 months and the experience was wonderful. No more white knuckles. Thank you for all you did!

March 1st, 2012

I have got my son back, since he has started seeing Dr. kamat.He was struggling for last few months and now he is back to himself.

February 24th, 2012

I don't know what I would have done had I not found Dr. Kamat. She put me on the right path for my medication and it has changed my life. She gives me all the time I need and I never feel rushed or that I'm an inconvenience to her.

February 16th, 2012

Retired History teacher, Ridley School District

I arrived at Dr Kamat's office a bundle of nerves and subject to tears at a moments notice. I was horribly depressed and in great need of psychiatric help. AND, help I did get. I now see her every 2 months and she is slowly decreasing my medication. I find Dr Kamat to be an excellent Doctor and person. I thank her for her keen interest in helping me. She is an excellent psychiatrist. Find out yourself.

January 18th, 2012

Helps understand my condition.helped me get out of a very dark spot in life.

September 14th, 2011

Good doctor and very easy to talk to