A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manisha Khatiwala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Manisha Khatiwala is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Manisha Khatiwala, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Khatiwala graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Khatiwala has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Atlantic City Medical Center-Atlantic Di
- Atlantic City Medical Center-Mainland Di
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manisha Pravin Khatiwala MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Manisha P. Khatiwala practice?
- Dr. Manisha Khatiwala has 1 office location.
Dr. Manisha Khatiwala practices Emergency Medicine near Atlantic City, NJ.
See Atlantic City Emergency Physicians.