Dr. Manisha Nanda DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.7

June 4th, 2016
I can sum up a review on the Dr. Nanda and her staff in two words.... THE BEST!

July 14th, 2014
Earnest Sincerity
What a throw back to doctors that took their time, looked you in the eye (instead of the computer screen filling in fields) and made you feel compassion and sincerest interest in your health…that is the highest compliment I can give her…she cares and you can tell. Plus, her diplomacy and tact are exemplary and gentle.

May 28th, 2014
Highly recommend
Dr Nanda has been my oncologist for 1year now. I have a very aggressive form of breast cancer and she has taken wonderful care of me. She really cares for her patients and takes time to listen to your concerns. I would highly recommend her. One of the nurses even told me if they were facing a cancer diagnosis they would want Dr Nanda as their oncologist.

September 23rd, 2013
Caring and Thorough
There are not enough great things I can say about Dr. Nanda. She was our oncologist at the end of an aggressive cancer and spent all the time we needed to understand all the aspects of what was happening. She was a welcome sight each day in the hospital providing medical expertise while being very attentive and in tune with the patient's family and what we needed. I would highly recommend her and her group to anyone with a cancer diagnosis.

November 23rd, 2011
My husband was diagnosed with cancer and we were devistated. Our first doctor did not have the best bed side mannor so we wanted a second opinion. We made an appointment with Dr. Nanda. The office staff were more than polite in requesting information. We arrived at the appointment about 3 minutes before the actual time and before we got comfortable in the waiting room were called to the exam room. They were very good and quick at taking blood and then his vitals were taken. Dr. Nanda came in and reviewed his test results with us explaining every detail and answering our many questions. She did not rush us at all and said we could call anytime if we had other concerns. Dr. Nanda is now our oncologists!!!

November 23rd, 2011
Excellent Physician
Was hesitant to see Dr. Nanda given the poor review on-line. However, after meeting her, I am disgusted that anyone would write such things. She demonstrated the utmost compassion and was extremely knowledgable, putting my husband and me at ease. Wonderful bedside manner and overall very glad that we now have her as our physician.

November 5th, 2011
She did rounds for my husbands dr and she was very disrespectful of our dr and tried to diagnose my husband totally different than our cardiologist, oncologist and radiologist. She was suppose to cover rounds like other drs do but she wanted to re-diagnose and when she was asked to leave she was very rude, relentless and obstinate with patient and family members. We ask her not to come because she had already upset my husband BUT she did and when she was asked to leave again she came around the bed and got in my face (wife) and again was very rude. My daughter had to call our dr to restrict her which she is not allowed back in my husbands room. She isn't nearly as smart as she thinks she is or she would have respect for an older. Couple. Personally I don't know why she is allowed in any hospital because if she treated us as such then she surely iis rude and disrespectful with others. Thank you!