A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manisha Panchal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Manisha Panchal is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Manisha Panchal, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Panchal graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Panchal has 3 hospital affiliations:
- El Camino Hospital
- Community Hospital of Los Gatos
- Palo Alto Medical Foundation
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manisha N Panchal MD is a female Pediatrician, has 8 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Manisha N. Panchal practice?
- Dr. Manisha Panchal has 2 office locations.
Dr. Manisha Panchal practices Pediatrics near Santa Clara, CA.
See Santa Clara Pediatricians.