Dr. Manisha Panchal MD Patient Reviews

• Pediatrics Santa Clara, CA

3.4

April 13th, 2015
Pediatrician review
Dr Panchal is the pediatrician for both our daughters. We are seeing her now for over 8 years. She has been very good with our kids, from early age onwards and I can highly recommend her as pediatrician. She had two young kids, similar age as ours, herself so that helps as well. Specifically to our last appointment. My older daughter had a light fever with coughing for a few days. We made the appointment at 7:30am and could see her at 11am. She checked everything and we mutually agree that we should keep an eye on it for a few days. As it was a viral infection no medication would have helped and I'm glad she wouldn't prescribe any medication as I have seen with other doctors. We stayed in touch using myHealth online and she gave some good advice and after a few days my daughter was fine again. Very happy with this whole experience as we have been with all prior visits, from the infant days onwards.

March 27th, 2013
Very Nice Paediatrician
We have visited her twice for our newborn 2nd and 4th month visit. I was really happy with her professional behavior as well as her caring nature. She listens to your problem very carefully and patiently and respond back accordingly, Never seems to be in hurry to walk out of the room for other patients. Understands your problem and suggest accordingly.

October 23rd, 2011
I was very dissapointed with my first visit. We had a 2 day old baby with us and i was still sore from my delivery - after a wait of more than 45 minutes she spent less than 5 minutes with us. Apart from dealing with the problem at hand ( weight loss) by suggesting we use formula she had no other insights for new parents like us. I would have expected her to spend more time and help us adress the issues in a more wholistic manner. She also did not seem to know how to handle new born from the way she did my baby's diaper. She was also out for 3 weeks around my devilery date and i was not told about it when i initially scheduled an an appointment. We did get to see her because my baby arrived early. We have since changed our dr and are very pleased with the new dr. I would not recommednd dr panchal due to her busy schedule and lack of experience with newborn.