A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manisha Parikh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Manisha Parikh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Manisha Parikh, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Parikh graduated from Topiwala National Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Parikh has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manisha Rajul Parikh BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 25 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Manisha R. Parikh practice?
- Dr. Manisha Parikh has 3 office locations.
Dr. Manisha Parikh practices Pediatrics near Novi, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Royal Oak, MI.
See Novi Pediatricians.